- Clean your Jewelry after each wearing with a soft cloth before putting it away, this will remove the oils from your skin and debris picked up throughout the day and helps prevent tarnish
- Do not put your jewelry on until AFTER you have dressed and applied any cosmetics, hairspray, perfume, lotions and other chemicals. These can dull and even harm your jewelry
- Remove jewelry before doing household chores, especially when washing dishes. Remember many household cleaners contains bleach or other harsh chemical that are harmful to Jewelry
- When not wearing your jewelry store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep your jewelry sets separated to avoid scratching. We recommend strong each in its own bag or in pouch provided for jewelry
- Be sure to avoid chemicals like alcohol, ammonia, bleach, chlorine, acetone, hairspray, perfume and cosmetics
- Do not wear your jewelry while swimming or in shower. Avoid wearing it around chlorinated pool and hot tubs. Salt water mineral springs and suntan lotion.
Email : [email protected] Sincerely …. Vibha creations and collections