- Clean your Jewellery after each wear with a soft cloth before putting it away. This will remove oils stuck from your skin and debris picked up throughout the day and helps prevent tarnish
- Do not put your jewelry on until AFTER you have dressed and applied any cosmetics, hairspray, suntan lotion, perfume, lotions and other chemicals. These can dull and even harm your jewelry
- Remove jewellery before doing household chores, especially when washing dishes. Remember many household cleaners contains bleach or other harsh chemicals that are harmful to jewellery
- When jewellery is not in use, store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep your jewellery sets separated to avoid scratching. We recommend storing each item in its own bag or pouch provided for jewelry
- Ensure to avoid chemicals like alcohol, ammonia, bleach, chlorine, acetone, hairspray, perfume and cosmetics
- Do not wear your jewellery while swimming or in shower. Avoid wearing it around chlorinated pool and hot tubs and salt water mineral springs.