||1. Clean your Jewelry after each wearing with a soft cloth before putting it away, this will remove the oils from your skin and debris picked up throughout the day and helps prevent tarnish.
2. Do not put your jewelry on until AFTER you have dressed and applied any cosmetics, hairspray, perfume, lotions and other chemicals. These can dull and even harm your jewelry
3. Remove jewelry before doing household chores, especially when washing dishes. Remember many household cleaners contains bleach or other harsh chemical that are harmful to Jewelry
4. When jewelry not in use, store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
5. Keep your jewelry sets separated to avoid scratching. We recommend strong each in its own bag or in pouch provided for jewelry
6. Be sure to avoid chemicals like alcohol, ammonia, bleach, chlorine, acetone, hairspray, perfume and cosmetics
7. Do not wear your jewelry while swimming or in shower. Avoid wearing it around chlorinated pool and hot tubs. Salt water mineral springs and suntan lotion.